After clicking on “+New Offer” a window will pop up asking for all the details of your offer. It’s important to already have purchased an alias because without one you won’t be able to list new offers.Fill in all of the inputs about your offer, which include:
• Seller Alias – The alias of the individual you are selling under.
• Title – The title of what you are listing for sale.
• Category – The category of your item (e.g. Electronics, Retail. Home & Garden, etc.)
• Currency – What currency you are selling your item in. Currently, Syscoin supports: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, BTC, SYS.
• Price – The price of your item.
• Quantity – How many copies of the item you have for sale. Syscoin automatically subtracts from the quantity value each time someone buys your item.
• Certificate (optional) – If you are sending codes for digital goods or you. Certificates can also be used with re-selling on the Syscoin Marketplace.
• Description – to have an image associated with your offer, you must put the link to the image in the description field.